Part of your Marketing Plan includes our promise to you that we aim to give the very best in Customer Service here at Lawson and take our promise very seriously indeed. In choosing Lawson as your sales partner we promise to market your home using the very best technology in order to achieve the right price, from the right buyer, whilst maintaining the very highest levels of Customer Service. We are so sure that our Customer Service cannot be beaten that we ‘put our money where our mouth is’…
Better customer service = Our ‘Money Back’ Guarantee.
A promise to trust in and one where if we fail to achieve one of our 11 KEY MARKETING POINTS below, we will reduce our fee by £100 every time if we fail.
1. Erect For Sale Board – Within 2 working week days following instruction.
2. Create a set of draft property details to send out for approval within 48 working hours of listing.
3. Upload to property portals within 2 hours of vendor brochure approval (during working hours).
4. Designate an experienced member of staff as your personal contact who will introduce themselves within 24 hours of the property coming LIVE onto the market – arranging a property visit asap.
5. Send a ‘Unique’ email link to your Personal Vendor log-in within the first 48 hours of instruction, enabling you to view behind the scenes information about your property marketing, including statistics from Rightmove and Zoopla – 24 hours a day.
6. Accompany all viewings within working hours – 7 days a week.
7. Give honest feedback from viewings by the following working day – even if we have been unable to contact the client.
8. Supply you with full marketing updates every 2 weeks. Giving you a breakdown of enquiries, viewings, feedback and internet statistics, as well as constructive advice on the best course of action to achieve a sale.
9. Inform you of every offer made on your property, clarifying purchasers to the best of our ability – giving you our unbiased recommendations and straight talking advice.
10. Give you weekly sales progress updates via email or phone, after a sale has been agreed, as well as offering advice and assistance to help the sales process run smoothly.
11. Rematch your property using phone and email to our extensive list of buyers every 2 weeks.
It won’t be the Estate Agency you’re used to – It’s Estate Agency…Only Better